RPL provided due diligence and development oversight services for an institutional equity partner.
- Located in a unique market where resources and qualified trades were hard to come by, especially given competing oil field jobs that tended to pull away tradesmen.
- Established a schedule that allowed for trades to remain on site for extended periods of time (i.e. having 4 slabs poured and ready for the framer before allowing the framer to start, then having 4 more slabs ready but not letting them start on them until 3 of the previous 4 had roofs on them first)
- Established a staging and storage lot to acquire early as much material.
- Delivered three months ahead of initial schedule.
- Completed significantly below budget.