RPL provided due diligence services on behalf of an institutional equity investor.
- Numerous environmental issues researched and dealt with during due diligence
- Some delays having permit issued pushed construction into mid-winter
- Site used to be part of a golf course
- Ambitious schedule included accommodating needs of large single tenant, which signed a lease early in construction
- Contractor worked seven days per week to complete work as quickly as possible
- Tenant moved into building on schedule with TCO; final CO issued later
- Building sold at a profit